Here is a list I made for my Publix shopping when I lived down in Florida. This is a simple list of hints and tips to remember while shopping!
Publix . . .
- accepts local competitor coupons - see store for list of competitors
- accepts one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per product
- you can request a raincheck if a sale product is out of stock
- adjust coupons down if it exceeds the product value
- no longer accepts Albertons meat coupons - Publix carries a different grade of meat than Albertsons
- accepts one competitor $ off $$ coupon per purchase
- competitor coupons are entered manually, while manufacturer coupons are scanned
- you must have equal or more products than manufacturer coupons
- The register beeps for two reasons: a) more manufacturer coupons than products (which you will need "filler items") and b) redeeming over $50.00 in manufacturer coupon (this simply requires a managers override)