So while I was away many things changed in the couponing world, one being that Dollar Tree now accepts manufacturer coupons! Now all of us couponers will have stories such as: "Back when I began/first started couponing . . ." :-D Below is a copy of Dollar Tree's coupon acceptance policy. You can print this off to keep with you while you shop by clicking THIS LINK (scroll down to see the Coupon Acceptance Policy section). Have any of you tried couponing at the Dollar Tree yet? Do you have a great score that you'd like to share? If so, share it in the comment section; we'd all love to see it!
COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retailer specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon,” have a valid expiration date and a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
Have any of you tried using coupon at the Dollar Tree yet? Do you have a great score that you'd like to share? If so, share it in the comment section; we'd all love to see it!