Here is a list of reminders for when you're shopping at Crest Foods Stores!
- Crest does not publish weekly sales flyers so check out our forum/blog for updates on deals. If you see a deal at Crest.....let us know so we can share or post it in our forum.
- Crest does not double coupons.
- Crest accepts internet coupons BUT will not accept internet coupons for "free" items or coupons over $3.00 off an item.
- Some Crest locations give overage, others price adjust the coupon if the value of the coupon is higher than the item's sale price.
- ALWAYS check expirations dates. Many times an item will be on sale for CHEAP because it is about to expire.
- Crest's pricing is comparable to Walmart. They are lower on some things and higher on others so it pretty much evens out.
- Crest offers GREAT values on meat compared to Walmart and Homeland's regular prices.
- Crest does not allow stacking of coupons (can't use a Crest store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon together to purchase one single product)
Thanks, Consumer Queen