My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Sunday, January 16, 2011

    Randall's Deal Alert: Free Toothpaste and Cheese, Also $0.50 Capri Sun - Stockpile Prices!

    I don't have a Randall's near by, but hopefully some of my readers can score these great deals.

    Thanks goes out to Hooked on Bargains for sharing these finds with us!

    " I ran into Randall's tonight and was happy to see that the Capri Sun juice boxes were marked at $1.99 each (as opposed to $2.99 in the ad preview) and when you buy 4 they are only $.99 each!  I was able to use (2) $1/2 Capri Sun coupons that I posted about here to get them for only $.49 each!  Awesome!  Even if you don't have the $1/2 coupons, I still think $.99 per box is a great deal!  Remember, this sale is valid through Tuesday 1/18!

    Also, while you're shopping at Randall's, don't forget to pick up your FREE Colgate toothpaste and FREE Horizon Organic milk boxes! (see scenarios below.) "
    • Select Colgate Toothpastes, $.99
      • Use the $.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste coupon from the 1.2 SS insert (will double)
      • Final Cost = FREE!
    • Horizon Organic Singles, $1 (On sale through 3.31.11!)
      • Use the $1/1 any Horizon Organic coupon Internet printablt (no longer available)
      • Final Cost = FREE!
    There you have it, how to pick up FREE toothpaste and cheese, along with $0.50 Capri Sun! I strongly suggest taking advantage of these coupon match up deals at Randall's this week. These products are price perfectly for savvy coupon users just like yourself to stock up on!

    No comments: