My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Friday, July 15, 2011

    Product Recalls - Part One

    Hey everyone, I want to share a small article I read from the August 2011issue of Parent Magazine. This isn't really an article, it's more of a short list of recent recalls. I wanted to share this with you because not only do I feel it important for everyone to become aware of these recalls, but also because I have recently seen quite a few companies recalling one or more of their products. So let's begin with this short list and later on I'll post the others I've found.



    Camp Nod Lantern Nightlights
    9,700 nightlights, sold from September 2004 through October 2010, were recalled because a short circuit can occur in the nightlight's wiring, posing  a risk of fire or a shock hazard. Call The Land of Nod at 800-933-9904 for merchandise credit.

    Infantino Toy Activity Trucks
    40,500 toys, sold from September 2009 through February 2011, were recalled because the plastic beads on the activity truck's bead runs can detach, posing a choking hazard. Contact Infantino at 888-808-3111 to receive a free replacement toy.

    Pampers Natural Stages Pacifiers
    29,000, sold from April 2010 through February 2011, were recalled because they fail to meet federal safety standards and pose a choking hazard. Contact Key Baby at 800-447-1224 to receive a full refund and a $10 coupon toward the purchase of any Pampers Natural Stages products.



    So there you have it, my first recall post of the day. If you know of any recent recalls, leave a comment and I'll be sure to share it with my readers and lurkers!

    No comments: