Here's the coupon acceptance policy for the Food City stores located in Kentucky, Virginia, and Tennessee. You can click HERE to read it on their site. Remember to print all of your stores policies and keep them with you while you shop; you never know when you'll need to pull it out.
Coupon Policy | Food City
1. Cents off coupons are redeemable only when purchasing the specific brand and product(s) stated on the coupon, with the face value of the coupon deducted from the retail or ValuCard price.
2. Free item coupons are redeemable only when purchasing the specific brand and product(s) stated on the coupon for the retail or ValuCard price not to exceed the amount printed on the coupon.
3. Coupons must be for products sold at Food City or Super Dollar Discount Food Stores.
4. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
5. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other product limitations and restrictions as stated on the coupon.
6. Coupon amounts may be reduced when combined with discounts and/or other coupons so as not to exceed the value of the item purchased.
7. Coupons have no cash value.
8. Coupons must be issued by the product manufacturer or store issued coupons for the specific items purchased.
9. Food City and/or Super Dollar Discount Foods will accept valid manufacturer coupons that display another retailer's logo or name only if the coupon is for a specific item.
10. Food City and/or Super Dollar Discount Foods will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupons issued to a customer by another retailer only if the coupon is for a specific item.
11. All coupons redeemed must have an expiration date.
12. Coupons will not be accepted if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way or copied.
13. The amount of the item purchased using the coupon will not be allowed to fall below zero value, meaning there will be no money owed or given back to the customer for that item.
14. Only one coupon per item is allowed.
15. All sales taxes for manufacturer coupon items are the responsibility of the customer and will be calculated on the full value of the item being purchased using a valid coupon.
16. Food City and Super Dollar Discount Food Stores reserves the right to refuse any coupons at the discretion of the retailer.
1. Food City and Super Dollar Discount Food Stores gladly accepts internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules listed above apply to all internet printed coupons.
2. Internet printed coupons must scan at the register.
3. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow industry - standard formats.
4. Manufacturer issued internet printed coupons must clearly indicate the coupon is a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
Neither Food City nor Super Dollar Discount Food Stores participates in double or triple coupon offers.