My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Thursday, April 7, 2011

    Like the New Look? + Update on Life . . .

    Well, I just got done messing with my blog; really just to play with it a little bit more, but I think I really like how the layout of my blog. It seems to be working well for all of the information that I am trying to provide through my blog. I'm Anyways, I was wanting to know what my readers and lurkers think of my blog's new look.

    So please leave a comment letting me know your thoughts! If you would like to see certain changes, just make the suggestion. I want my blog to be a one stop shop kind of a place for ya'll. So if you feel that there should be a few changes made, just let me know!







    On another note, I must apologize for my recent absents. One reason for my absents is that I recently lost one of my great friends from middle school. He was taken from us on April 2nd, 2011. He was 21 years old. I believe he was driving from Kansas down to Oklahoma to see friends and family. While on his way, he was taken from us in a tragic car accident. I have known him for half of my life. He was my first friend in middle school (gosh, i can remember it like it was yesterday). I was sitting and singing some song at the lunch tables for breakfast at school. Then he came over and sat down next to me and began to sing the same song with me. And to be honest, we sounded pretty freaking awesome. :) Then he asked if I mind if he ate breakfst with me, I said no, and ever since then, he was one of my best friends.


    Well that all I have for now, (sorry, I'm too shaken up right now to continue with this post. . .)


    John - You may be gone, but you're never over! I miss you so much man! :(

    No comments: