My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Thursday, January 13, 2011

    $8 Worth of P&G Coupons in February 2011 Issue of Ebony Magazine - I LOVE FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS!

    Through my many months of blogging, I have acquired many different magazine subscriptions. These subscriptions range from one issue to multiple year subscriptions. I have never received a subscription as a "gift" from another, nor have I ever paid for any magazine subscription. I obtain all of my magazines free of charge through various offers. I try to post many of these offer for my readers, in hopes that they can benefit from them. 

    And one of the benefits that come along with free magazines, are the free coupons and other offers found inside! :) For example, in today's mail I received the February 2011 Issue of Ebony magazine. Personally, I just skim through the magazines I receive to see if anything grabs my attention; giveaways, coupons, mail-in-offers, maybe an interesting article or two :). As I began flipped through Ebony, the magazine kind of opened itself to page 26. So I flipped it completely open to that page and what did I find?


    A nice little booklet titled: My Home Made Beautiful, brought to us by P&G, the makers of My Black is Beautiful. 

    '"My Home Made Beautiful" is a program designed to provide you with tips, ideas, and inspiration to help you get more out of life at home. We'll show you how to scale back, simplify and breathe easier, with fresh ideas to enhance your home, your family and yourself."'

    This booklet contains tips including simple ways to create a zen zone area, involve your kids in daily tasks, host gatherings, and keeping things clean and stress free. There are also $8 worth of P&G coupons for you! 


    These are the coupons. All coupons expire 3.31.11 and are manufacturer coupons.

    -$1.00 off one Downy product
    -$1.00 off one Cascade product
    -$1.00 off one Febreze product
    -$1.00 off one Charmin product
    -$1.00 off one Tide product
    -$1.00 off one Dawn product
    -$1.00 off one Bounty product
    -$1.00 off one Swiffer product


    These are great coupons, especially for trading since these aren't found in the Sunday coupon inserts. Also I know I will be able to pick up at least a few freebies with these coupons because there aren't size restrictions. 

    If you find any coupons in any magazines, leave me a comment and I'll try my best to verify & post it!

    No comments: