My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Sunday, November 21, 2010

    Black Friday Store Opening Hour

    

    So I am planning on hitting the stores bright and early this Black Friday. I'm so excited because this will be my first Black Friday shopping with coupons, ECB's, RR's (aka: Jingle Cash); and everything I tought myself (in one year) about couponing will be "put to the test".

    I'm already trying not to stress myself out too bad. Gathering all the coupons, making all the lists, remembering where I put my calculater, printing all the store policies, calling stores to verify information, matching rebate/mail-in-offer with sales, coupons, and shopping scenarios to find the best possible oop,  keeping it all organized, and remembering to breathe are my main goals to staying as calm and stress-free as possible while out shopping. I don't really mind the pre-shopping stress too much. I'd much rather be stressed at home for four or five days than at the store on Black Friday.

    I think it's time I move onto the list. : )

    Thanksgiving
    Kmart: 7 am - 9 pm
    Radio Shack: 10 am
    Walgreens: 9 am - 6 pm
    Toys R Us: 10 pm

    Black Friday
    Toys R Us: midnight
    Old Navy: midnight or 3 am (call your local store)
    Sears: 4 am
    Kohl’s: 4 am - midnight
    JCPenney: 4 am - 11 pm
    Babies R Us: 5 am
    Best Buy: 5 am
    Macy’s: 5 am
    Target: 5 am
    Walmart: 5 am
    Sports Authority: 5 am - 9:30 pm
    Radio Shack: 5:30 am
    Home Depot: 6 am
    Lowe’s: 6 am
    Kmart: 6 am - 11 pm
    Staples: 6 am
    Ace: 7 am
    Office Max: 7 am
    Costco: 9 am

    Thanks The Freebie Junkie for passing this list along!


    No comments: