My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Friday, October 1, 2010

    Freebies For Me: A Freecycle Pick-Up

    I was really busy yesterday, and one of the things I had on my to do list was a Freecycle pick up. I LOVE Freecycle! For those of you who don't know what Freecycle is you can click HERE to read more about it! I'll dedicate a full post to Freecycle sometime soon. Anyways, I had a pick up yesterday for some office supplies. This is what I picked up!


    5 - 5" 3 ring binders
    9 - 8 set 3 hole punch tabbed dividers
    10 - file folders
    A TON - inter-department envelopes

    I was so happy when I saw all of the goodies that I picked up for FREE! Now I have a binder big enough to use as my coupon binder (I used the white binder and I'll update soon with pictures of how far along it is) AND hold my full pencil case; along with enough tab dividers to organize my *new* coupon binder. I plan on using the other binders to organize my coupons to trade, rebates, and other promo offers. I'm using the envelopes to organize my expired coupons to trade and to send over seas, and coupons that I've ran out of room to put in my binder. I'm not sure what to do with the folders yet, but I'm sure they'll be put to good use soon.

    I'm thinking of crafting, or having someone craft for me rather, a zipper cover for my coupon binder. I really liked my zipper binder because I had the extra security that even if my binder did fall, I wouldn't have to play bajillion coupon pick up in the middle of the isle. I hate that.

    Anyway, I'll try to post more Freecycle pick ups to show ya'll all the different things you can score for free. Please tell me what ya'll think.


    No comments: