My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Sunday, October 3, 2010

    CVS Sales and Deal Match Up: 10/3 - 10/9

    Good morning, Everyone! This is my first post to help you shop at CVS! My CVS Sales and Deal Match Up post will include ECB & non ECB deals paired with coupons that YOU may be able to use to maximize your savings! I'm not planning on posting the entire ad, just yet. I'm only going to post the deals that I think are the best or a really great price for that product. (I'm still new to blogging, so I'm taking baby steps.)

    This week I've decided to post my 5 favorite deals, this may change if I find better match ups / deals, but I will add those in a new post. *Please read any notes marked on this post, as it may cause a change in your out of pocket cost.* Here we go!

    1 Adult Robitussin To Go (2 ct) @ $0.99 ea
    -$1.00/1 ANY Robitusson Product - internet print
    -$2.00/1 ANY Robitussin To Go Product - internet print

    With Coupon:
    You pay: $0.00
    You get: $0.00
    -You just scored a FREE item!

    Without Coupon:
    You pay: $0.99
    You get: $0.00
    -You still got a great deal!
    *Note: Some stores may not carry this specific product (call and ask), you may be able to get rainchecks to use at another location that does carry the item. This way, even if you do go to the other store, you can still grab this HOT deal later! Also if your store allows you to receive an overage, you could get one more Robitussin when you use the -$2.00/1 coupon and snag two for free!*

    1 Bausch & Lomb Re-Nu Sensitive (12 oz) @ 7.99 ea with $7.99 ECB when you buy one (limit one per card)
    -$1.00/1 Re-Nu Fresh or Re-Nu Sensitive Multi-purpose solution (12oz or larger) - manufacturer internet print / homemailer - no longer available

    With Coupon:
    You pay: $6.99 + tax
    You get: $7.99 ECB on receipt
    -You made $1.00!

    Without Coupon:
    You pay: $7.99 + tax
    You get: $7.99 ECB on receipt
    -You scored a FREE item!


    1 Revlon Nail Polish @ $3.99 ea with $3.00 ECB when you buy one (limit 6 per card)

    You pay: $3.99 + tax
    You get: $3.00 ECB on receipt
    *Note: Reports of a -$7.00/$15.00 Revlon beauty transaction coupon is printing from the red machine. I don't buy beauty product too much, so it didn't print for me / cannot be complete verified. If you have one of those coupons, your transaction could look like this:
    4 Revlon Nail Polish @ $3.99 ea = $15.96
    -$7/$15 Revlon Beauty transaction R.M.P.
    With Coupon:
    You pay: $8.96 + tax
    You get: $12.00 ECB on receipt
    -You just made approx. $3.00!*

    1 Schick Hydro 3 or 5 Razor (1 ct) @ $8.97 with $5.00 ECB when you buy one (limit 1 per card)
    -$4.00/1 Schick Hydro Razor - manufacturer insert - 10/3 SmartSource

    With Coupon:
    You pay: $4.97 + tax
    You get: $5.00 ECB on receipt
    - You just scored a FREE item!

    Without Coupon:
    You pay: $8.97 + tax
    You get: $5.00
    -Not to shabby, at least you now have $5.00 in ECB's!

    1 Halle Berry Pure Orchid 0.5 oz Fragrance @ $16.99 with Spend $15 on Celebrity Fragrance from Bayonce, Shakira, Faith Hill, Halle, McGraw, Celine, and Beckham 0.5 - 1.7 oz or gift sets for women and men Get $10 ECB (limit 1 per card)
    -$3.00/1 ANY Halle Berry Pure Orchid or Halle Berry Fragrance - manufacturer internet print - All You exclusive coupon: no longer available *Note: I used zip code 62946 a few days ago and found this coupon at the top of the list. I jsut tried to find it again, but could not locate it.*

    With Coupon:
    You pay: $13.99 + tax
    You get: $10.00 ECB on receipt
    -You only paid $3.99 for Halle Berry fragrance, talk about cheap!

    Without Coupon:
    You pay: $16.99 + tax
    You get: $10.00
    -You still score a great deal!

    I hope this helps you to start shopping at CVS this week. Also you will see my steals on these deals in my CVS TRIP 10/3 post to come, Stay Tuned!

    *NOTE: You may notice that I list or do not list certain coupons for the deals that I post. This could be due to a number a reasons. These reason include:  a) The coupon will not work with the deal - i.e. product size differences, expiration dates, complete product differences,  regional detail differences on coupon, complete brand differences; (  b) I was not able to complete verify the coupon - i.e. cannot confirm specific details of coupon, cannot find source of coupon, coupon not from a reliable source,: etc. HOWEVER, If you find a coupon that will work with any deal that I have posted, you can leave a comment letting me know and I will update the post with the coupon (and credit to you of course)!*

    No comments: