My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Sunday, September 26, 2010

    Free Orbit Gum @ CVS: 9/26 - 10/2 (Sorry for the long post) : )

    I was just at my favorite CVS, doing some last minute shopping for last week (9/19-9/25). After I was done buying everything I needed, I chatted with the manager for a little bit. I always have questions for him and he is always happy to help. Well after he helped me, he grabbed the ad for this week (9/26-10/2), passed it to me, and asked me if there was anything good this week! LOL. This was kind of surprising to me. He always commented on how I was able to get so much for so little, but this was a shocker. I happily told him that CVS is kind of in it down cycle right now (only a few good deals that I see) but if he wants me to help him get started shopping there, I would gladly help. He asked what the products were and how everything would work. (To be honest, I thought he already new this stuff; he was always able to answer my questions and help me without any miscommunication.) After I explained everything to him, we looked through the ad so that I could show him examples, and that's when I saw it. On page 4 in the bottom right hand corner: with card Wrigley's Orbit Gum 14 ct on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free all flavors where on sale at my store, no price listed; I did check while I was at the store, but I have forgotten. (I'll call tomorrow to check.)

    I have 9 Buy 1 Get 1 Free any Orbit 14 piece pack x9/30/10. I collected these from a tearpad at a convenience store, I think. Anyways, that means 18 packs of free gum for me! (This will be a great addition to my gum collect which has over 45 packs of gum.) I love stocking up on gum because I use it for stocking stuffers, birthday and other holiday baskets/treats, and of course, I keep some for myself.

    No comments: