My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Monday, January 17, 2011

    Great Youtube Comment - Short Black Friday Shopping Summary

    So I want to share something with my readers.

    Background Story: Black Friday shopping, I know I still haven't blogged about it, but I did mention a little about it on a comment I left on a Youtube.com video created by bigcouz52.

    *Side Note & Warning: You should watch the video, and subscribe. Bigcouz52 has a lot of really great videos that I love to watch and learn from. Also some of you will find my Youtube.com username to be inappropriate, I apologize for that. I created that account years before I even knew about blogging, and so when I created my blog, all of the accounts linked up. Please note that once I start vlogging, I will create a different account.*

    My Comment: "You mentioned being able to afford things that otherwise, you may not be able to purchase; well I would like to share a bit about my Black Friday shopping trip.
    From Black Friday shopping @ CVS I was able to score $365 worth of products for only $26 at the register. After rebates I was paid $3.00! And one of the "bigger" items I bought was the Halogen Oven (priced @ $50)! To top it off, I still had $44 extra care bucks.
    Also I love your videos, I really enjoy how you explain everything!"

    And here is the comment posted by everlastingcurves in responce to mine: "@sex4ciggarettes Teach me oh Grandmaster. *bows* I thought I was cute when I got free deodorant or lip balm, but y'all are pimpin' CVS!!! Congratulations on getting such awesome deals!!!! You really showed that with patience and preparation you can make a killing. I'm subscribing!!!! : )"

    No comments: