My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Thursday, November 11, 2010

    Walgreens Shopping Trip 11/11

    I know I haven't posted an shopping trips in a while, but I haven't really been shopping that much lately. I'm way behind on couponing, and I'm still getting sick quite often. But I did manage to make it out to Walgreens last night. (Well okay, it was techincally 1:22 AM this morning.) And I though I ought to share my trip with my readers! I still don't have batteries for my camera, so once again no pictures. Here we go!

    Transaction #1
    ITEMS:
    (3) Reach Crystal Clear toothbrushes @ $0.99 each with in-ad coupon [limit 3]
    (4) Jell-O Brand jello @ 2/$1.00 with in-ad coupon [limit 4]
    (1) Clabber Girl Baking Powder (4 oz) @ 2/$1.00 with in-ad coupon [limit 4]

    COUPONS USED:
    (3) MAN -$1.00 any Reach toothbrush [internet print, coupons.com]
    (2) MAN -$0.50/2 and Jell-O Brand jello or pudding [insert, I wanna say 10/something SS]
    (1) MAN -$1.00 Clabber Girl Baking Powder [internet print, redplum.com]

    subtotal: .72
    tax: .21
    TOTAL: $0.93

    Total Register Rewards Received: $0.00
    My Savings:
    Walgreens Coupons -> $4.29
    Manufacturer Coupons -> $4.75
    Total Savings: $9.04
    So $0.93 for 8 things, I think I did pretty well. Especailly considering that I have a really hard time shopping at Walgreens. I just can't get the coupons down right. My stores will NOT allow the use of a manufacturer coupon [i.e. insert] with a Walgreens booklet coupon. The coupons in the store booklets ARE  manufacturer coupons, so it is forbidden. Has anyone else ran into that problem? Anyways, tell me what you think on my trip!
    


    

    No comments: