My Navi Bar

  • My FB Page
  • My AFullCup Page
  • Special Posts
  • Insert Coupons
  • Printable Coupons
  • MIOs
  • More Saving Resources
  • Retail Steals
  • Online Deals
  • Store Policies
  • CVS/Pharmacy
  • Walgreens
  • Dollar Stores
  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Grocery Stores
  • Rewards Programs
  • Finally the Freebies!
  • Saturday, November 6, 2010

    Pamper Email Alert: Another HOT Snail Mail Coupon

    
    Do you remember that HOT coupon for a FREE tub of Pampers Kandoo wipes from about a month ago? Well only the first 10,000 received the FREE coupon, all others received a -$1.00 coupon. Pampers emailed me today and here's pretty much the entire email:

    Last month Pampers Kandoo sent an email to approximately 10,000 consumer who had previously registered on our website offering a coupon for a Free Pampers Kandoo Wipes Tub to the first 10,000 who responded. This message spread quickly around the internet and the response was overwhelming. We mailed free tub coupons to the first 10,000 respondents and $1.00 off coupons to the thousands of other parents who responded to the offer.

    We were recently made aware that some parents who were not in the first 10,000 received a message in error that indicated they would be receiving the free tub coupon. They were obviously disappointed to receive the $1.00 off coupon with no explanation. We apologize for this mistake and any frustration it has caused.

    In response to this mistake, we will be sending each of you a Special Offer coupon this week for $1.50 off any Pampers Kandoo product. We appreciate your loyalty and your feedback.

    The Pampers Kandoo Team


    I'm glad that they are taking this step to fix what I found to be a very minor issue. (To be honest, I didn't even realize until I received the email that it was "suppose" to be a FREE coupon.) I'll be sure to be on the look-out for this in my mailbox!

    No comments: